TERMS & CONDITIONS OF FILATELIA ARGÜELLO AUCTION SITE
Auction prices have three currency options: AR$ (Argentinian Peso), U$S (US Dollar) and/or € (Euro).
The buyer has a 7 days limit to cancel all debts with Filatelia Argüello.
Accepted payment methods: cash (in our store), credit card, MercadoPago, PayPal & cheques.
AUCTION SALE TERMS
1. In case of two bids of the same amount from two different buyers, the winner of the auction will be the first one to bid.
2. To win an auction with existing bids, the buyer must offer surpassing by 10% the highest bid.
3. In case of two or more bids, the item will be sold to the highest bidder, charging the winner with a surplus of %10 over the second highest bid amount.
4. In cases of only one offer, the auction will be won for the base price (not taking into account the amount of the bid).
5. A 10% comission is added to every auction sale on Filatelia Argüello.
AUCTION SALE EXAMPLES
IMPORTANT RULES AND OBLIGATIONS
Offers cannot be withdrawn without exception. Bear in mind to check amounts and the auction itself before bidding.
By bidding you commit to honor your offers, including the ones make by mistake. The lack of payment and commitment to your obligations with Filatelia Argüello will render in account/user banning/blocking. In addition, we may inform other stamp dealers & associations if a buyer does not attend payment schedule properly.
Your personal information provided when registering to Filatelia Argüello site is kept private & confidential.
NOTIFICATIONS, PAYMENT & SHIPPING
After winning an auction, the winner receives a notification on the registered e-mail account. There will be a one-click link to the buyer's profile to check purchase details, choose a payment method and to specify shipping information.
ITEM RETURN/MONEY REFUND POLICY
Item returns are accepted on the maximmum lenght of 20 days for buyers inside Argentina and 40 days for international buyers, starting at auction's ending following a money refund to the buyer. Shipping costs are on account of the buyer.